In-Person Sunday Classes... What You Need To Know
Harvest City Kids Classes are available during the 9:25 am service (limited space in each class).
- Pre-registration: is required each week and available beginning the Wednesday before each Sunday. Register your child each week HERE for the grade they'll be attending this Fall.
Toddler (2 yr - 3 yr) ... Preschool Room
Kinderchurch (4 yr - 5 yr) ... Preschool Room
Grades 1-2 ... Big Group Room
Grades 3-4 ... Small Group Room
Grades 5-6 ... Staff Room
Junior Youth (Gr 7 - 8) ... Library
- Entrance: 8th Avenue North entrance (south side of building; parking available)
- Check-in kiosk: 9:00 am to 9:20 am. Located in the 8th Avenue entrance foyer. If not checked in before class start at 9:25 am, children will attend the Main Service with parents.
- Contact Information(at Check-in): Parents or guardians must provide their name and cellular number in the event we need to contact you during the class (Remember! Set your phone to vibrate and keep it handy.)
- Is your child attending for the first time? If so, we're so glad! Please complete the Kids Form using the button below.
Our number one priority is to keep kids safe. That’s why we need your help to let us know about allergies, medical conditions, and other important information.
- Pick up and drop off - Parents and guardians must drop off kids in their classes and pick them up immediately following the service
- Washrooms and water fountains: Encourage your child to use the washroom before class as children will only be permitted to use certain washrooms and will only be dismissed one at time; there will be no access to water fountains at this time.
- Masks: At this time they're optional.
- Offering: Encourage your child to support the children at Mercy Touch Ministries with their offering. A container will be available in each classroom.
Parent's Corner Grades 1 to 6
Parents, we want to partner with you! Subscribe to Parent Cue using the button below for a summary of weekly lessons along with suggestions to reinforce their learning throughout the week.
For our online lessons, follow the link below to Harvest City Kids Online
If you have Facebook, why not join our group 'Harvest City Church Kids & Youth'
St John Ambulance Babysitting Course
To help develop leadership and equip preteens to serve in the community, we offer courses twice a year for those who are at least 11 years
We believe parents play the most important role in a child's development so we want to support and help equip you. Parenting classes are offered at least twice a year. Use the "Get In Touch" button below to find out more.
More questions about Harvest City Kids? Use our message form.