Providing programs for families with children from Infant to Grade 6.
In-Person Sunday Classes for both services!
Harvest City Kids In-Person Classes are available for ages 2 to Grade 6 during the 9:15am and 11:15am service. Our Nursery is open for infants.
What you need to know!
- NO Pre-registration is required, but there are limited class spots so you're encouraged to arrive before the service starts.
First time attenders must complete our CHILD REGISTRATION AND CONSENT FORM using the button below.
- Located in the Church Foyer (north entrance)
- Check-in is available at 9:00am and 11:00am.
- Assisted check-in is available from 9:00am to 9:15am and 11:00am to 11:15am.
- Self Check-in is available beginning 9:00am and onward.
- For self check-in download the Church Center App HERE.
- Check-in name tags MUST be worn to enter classes. If not checked in, your child is welcome to grab an activity bag on the counter on their way into the service with you.
Classes Information - Kids proceed to their classes as soon as they are checked in (with the exception of Grades 7 to 8)
- The Nursery is open and classes begin at 9:15am.
- Kindly remind your children to respect class rules.
- Check-in name tags ARE required to enter classes.
- Nursery, ages 0 to 23 months: Nursery room located in the west hallway.
- Toddlers, ages 2 years to 3 years: in the Preschool at the end of the west hallway.
- Kinderchurch, ages 4 years to 5 years: in the north room of the Preschool at the end of the west hallway.
- Grades 1-2 (Early Service) | Grades 1-3 (Late Service): in the Big Group Room (Main Hallway)
- Grades 3-4 (Early Service): in the Small Group Room (Main Hallway)
- Grades 5-6(Early Service | Grades 4-6 (Late Service): in the Youth Room (take the stairs in the South Foyer to the second floor)
- Grades 7-8 (11:15am service only - class begins following worship): in the Library (take the stairs in the South Foyer to the second floor)
- Effective September 17, 2021 masks are mandatory per the Saskatchewan Government Order. Details found here https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus/public-health-measures
- Children in Grades 1 and up will be dismissed at the end of the service.
- A pick up receipt (either in the Church Center app, if you did self check-in, or a paper copy) is required when collecting children aged 0 years to 5 years.
- Keep your phone on vibrate during the service so that if your child needs assistance, we are able to contact you.
Click on the Harvest City Kids Online card below to find out more about our virtual and on-demand lesson options.
If you have Facebook, why not join our group 'Harvest City Church Kids & Youth'
St John Ambulance Babysitting Course
To help develop leadership and equip preteens to serve in the community, we offer courses twice a year for those who are at least 11 years old.
We believe parents play the most important role in a child's development so we want to support and help equip you. Parenting classes are offered at least twice a year. Use the "Get In Touch" button below to find out more.
More questions about Harvest City Kids? Use our message form.