Church Center logo
Harvest City has a secure online tool called Church Center to help you with your church involvements. You can use Church Center to update your profile information, which then opens the way to event registrations and check-ins, small groups, online giving, classes and more.
Church Center is available as an app for mobile devices or you can access it using an internet browser. Instructions for each are below.
Option 1: Mobile App Install & Log In
To use Harvest City's Church Center mobile app:
- Download and install the app... On your mobile device, either tap the QR code below or focus on it with your mobile device's camera to go to the Church Center app in your app store. Install the app.
- Connect to Harvest City… Either let the app "Use my location" or "Search manually" giving church name, etc. Tap the Harvest City icon, then confirm "This is my church".
- Log in* benefits of logging in… Tap "Next" then either enter your mobile phone number, or "Use email instead" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your login code will be sent to you; do not close the app when you go to retrieve the code.
- Get the login code, return to the app, insert the code and tap "Next" to continue.
Option 2: Browser Log In
To access Harvest City's Church Center in a browser:
- Go to... https://harvestcity.churchcenter.com/login (this link will open in a new tab or browser window).
- Log in* benefits of logging in – NOTE: If there is not a "Log in" link in the top-right corner of the browser window then you're already logged in. Otherwise...
- Enter your mobile phone number OR click 'Use email address instead' to begin logging in.
- Your login code will be sent to you; do not close the web browser's sign-in window when you go to retrieve the code.
- Get the login code, return to the sign-in window, insert the code and click/tap "Next" to continue.
- Login to Church Center (see above), then click/tap the round icon (picture of a head) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click/tap either your name (if you're in the mobile app) or "Profile" (if you're in a browser).
- Edit and save your information.
- If you belong to a Harvest City group (Life Group, prayer group, etc.) and want to adjust what parts of your profile are visible to your fellow group members, then on your profile page click/tap... My Groups > your group (its photo or graphic) > Members > "Edit visible info" (just under your name).
Bonus: Household Updates
You can also update members of your household using either the Church Center mobile app or Church Center in a browser.
NOTE: some bits of your household member's information may be locked; if those need to be changed, please use the "NEED HELP" button below.
- Go to your Church Center profile page (instructions above) scroll down to the "MY HOUSEHOLD" section. Tap/click that section and you will be taken to a list of your household members.
- Tap/click the icon of any member of your household.
- Edit and save their information.
* Benefits of logging in to our secure Church Center:
How does logging in help?
- If you're new, logging in provides the information needed to connect with Harvest City in the future.
- Once you log in, you stay logged in (unless you log yourself out or don't access Church Center for 90 days or more). That means when you access Church Center in the future you don't have to keep logging in by entering your name and contact information, fetching an access code, etc.
- If you already have a profile with us, logging in means new information you give goes directly into your existing profile.
- When you log in, you can ensure accurate information not just for yourself, but your household members too.
- When you're logged in to Church Center you'll find a number of helpful icons and links to explore and make use of.