Thank you for your interest in ministering to the kids that come to Harvest City Church!
Everyone who teaches, helps or cares for children under the auspices of Harvest City Church is required to know and follow our Plan to Protect (our guidelines and procedures to safeguard the “young of the flock”).
That plan requires volunteers with Harvest City children and youth to:
- Start by watching our training video and completing the application below;
- Annually watch our 12-minute child protection video;
- Annually fill out our "Child & Youth Volunteer Renewal Form";
- Attend all team meetings and training sessions;
- If you are 18 years or older, obtain a criminal record check every 4 years. (Click HERE for instructions on how to get that background check either in person or online.)
Use the Adult Initial Form button and Background Check button
if you are 18 years of age or older.
Youth 11 to 17 years use the Youth Initial Form button.